20th Anniversary of the last flight of Concorde
Sunday 26th November
Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. (Photo credit Geoff Edwards)
Join Captain Mike Bannister and his Colleagues as we mark the 20th Anniversary of the last flight of Concorde
Enjoy a Bucks Fizz reception and a warm welcome to a memorable day ahead. After your virtual flight, accompanied by Champagne, take advantage of the rare opportunity to visit the Flight Deck! Additionally, experience an authentic Concorde menu re-created for your lunch.
After lunch, Captain Mike Bannister will deliver an enthralling and emotional presentation on Concorde, her design, development, life and her retirement.
If you flew Concorde in the past, we would be delighted to welcome you on board again. If you have never had the opportunity, now is the time to take your seat.
Please note the minimum age for participation is 16 years, and participants aged 16-18 years must be accompanied by an adult (over 18 years). Participants under the age of 18 years will be given a non-alcoholic alternative to Champagne.
Your Day includes:
- Museum Admission
- Welcome Bucks Fizz Reception, with introduction to the day from Captain Mike Bannister
- The Concorde Experience Flight on the Brooklands Concorde with a glass of Champagne
- Photo opportunity in the Flight Deck of Concorde
- Concorde Captains' Lunch in the iconic Clubhouse
- Presentation by Captain Mike Bannister and his Colleagues
- Concorde Flight Certificate to mark the event
- Nose Droop with a Glass of Champagne to toast
Plan your visit
26th November, 9am-5pm
£190 - Brooklands & London Bus Members and Volunteers
£225 - Non Members
Minimum age 16, must be accompanied by an adult.
Brooklands Museum, Brooklands Drive, Weybridge KT13 0SL
Parking is in the main visitor car park
Step-free access around site Assistance dogs only are admitted on site. Accessibility at the Museum >
Please note Concorde is not wheelchair accessible.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any assistance.