Fly the Concorde Simulator: Gold
Be at the controls of Concorde...
Our team of Captains are all former British Airways Concorde Flight Crew, and have a total of over 150 years service flying and instructing on the BA fleet. They are waiting to give you first hand experience of what it was like to fly Concorde, on the same simulator on which they were all trained. There is only one operational Concorde Simulator in the World, and it's here at Brooklands Museum.
Whether you never flown an aircraft before, or you are a fully qualified pilot, our Concorde Pilots will tailor your experience to ensure that you get the best from your flight(s).
An experience like no other - From beginners to test pilots, you will enjoy this unforgettable experience.
Please note the minimum age for all participation is 16 years, (including Guests) and participants aged 16-18 years must be accompanied by an adult (over 18 years).
Dates for 2024 are now available to book onto directky via our What's on.
Your Gold Flight Experience Includes:
- Museum Admission
- Briefing in Members' Bar, with your Captain.
- A presentation on Brooklands, its heritage and Concorde.
- The Concorde Experience Flight on Concorde G-BBDG with a glass of Champagne.
- Visit the flight deck of Concorde with your Concorde Captain.
- Three-Course Captain's Lunch, with wine and soft drinks.
- Two hours in the Simulator, with 30 minutes at the controls.
- Concorde Simulator Certificate signed by your Captain.
A typical Gold Simulator Flight would be arrival between 10:00 and 10:30. Approximate end time: 16:30
The Gold Flight Experience is £700 per person.