Brooklands Museum, Weybridge, Surrey, will take you on a journey through time at the birthplace of British motorsport and aviation.
The Museum offers a unique opportunity to witness incredible history up close and to be inspired by the ingenuity and innovation of those who came before us. From vintage cars to historic aircraft, Brooklands Museum is a treasure trove of fascinating indoor and outdoor exhibits that transports visitors to an era where they can re-live the glamour of speed and flight. The Museum's collection of classic cars, motorcycles and aircraft is unparalleled, and visitors can enjoy a whole day getting up close and personal with some of the most inspiring vehicles in history across its 32-acre site.
The Museum is more than just a collection of artefacts. It's a living, breathing tribute to the pioneers of motorsport and aviation developments and a celebration of the human spirit of innovation and invention. And the thing that sets it apart from other museums is that everything you see on your visit actually happened or was designed, built, raced or flown at Brooklands. Visitors can explore the site of the world's first purpose-built motor racing circuit and learn about the daring people who pushed the boundaries of flight in the early days of aviation. You can imagine yourself in the shoes of the pioneers and visualise what they were seeing and feeling.
Brooklands Museum has held a Trip Advisor 'Travellers' Choice' Certificate of Excellence for the 10th year in a row, recognising the consistently great reviews from travellers throughout the year. It holds over 2,500 reviews, a 4.5 star rating and is the number one thing to do in Weybridge. Furthermore, the Museum has been celebrated as a Finalist for Art Fund Museum of the Year, which seeks out innovation and exceptional achievement in museums and galleries across the UK.
Visitors to the heritage site rave about its aviation history, with a collection including a WWII Vickers Wellington found in Loch Ness, a race-winning Harrier Jump-Jet and a legendary Concorde. The history of British motorsport began at Brooklands in 1907. The collection, preserved in the original motor sheds, spans a century of vehicles, including the record-breaking Napier-Railton to the latest additions from the Mercedes-Benz racing team and McLaren Senna cars.
Easily accessible by car or train, parking is free and there’s a café and plenty of picnic space available. Lots of visitors typically spend over five hours with us. The great value family tickets start at £33.55 or enjoy Brooklands Museum for the entire year with family membership starting from just £75.00 for unlimited admission including event days.
Photo Credit: Luke Whatley-Bigg for Brooklands Museum
Plan your visit
Normal Museum Admission Applies
On the day / In Advance
Adult £24.20 / £22.95
Senior/Student £23.10 / £21.95
Family (2 Adults, 3 Children) £63.25 / £59.95
Family (1 Adult, 3 Children) £39.05 / £36.95
Child £13.20 / £12.55
Under 5's go free
* Ticket prices include a 10% voluntary donation which enables us to reclaim tax on the whole ticket price under Gift Aid. You can choose not to include the donation when you buy your tickets.
Brooklands Museum, Brooklands Drive, Weybridge, Surrey.
SatNav for visitor car park: KT13 0SL
Step-free access around site Assistance dogs only are admitted on site. Accessibility at the Museum >
Top 10 Things to See & Do with the children
- Meet the Loch Ness Monster, the Wellington Bomber
- Get your photo taken in a Formula One car
- Explore the world of Supercars in McLaren: Driven by Design and have a go at building your own race car in the LEGO build station
- Explore inside the WW2 Air Raid Shelters
- Step on board Concorde and re-live the excitement of the supersonic age (extra charge applies and pre-booking advised)
- See the noisy record-breaking Napier-Railton
- Take a pit stop in the Sunbeam Cafe and refuel with one of our Mini Racer lunchboxes
- Walk under huge aircraft and discover how Brooklands innovated the world of flight
- Explore the awesome Stratosphere Chamber
- Drive around the streets of London in the London Bus Museum's bus simulator
Get onboard Concorde
Enter into the life of the jet-set as our Concorde Crew guide you under the wings and through the cabin of the world’s first supersonic airliner, introducing you to the thrills and extravagance of a Concorde flight.Discover