Become a Brooklands Member and enjoy the history, collections and facilities of Brooklands Museum.... and support us at the same time.
|Annual Family Membership 1 adult and 3 children||£65.00|
|Direct Debit Membership 1 adult and 3 children||£60.00|
|Annual Family Membership 2 adults and 3 children||£99.00|
|Direct Debit Membership 2 adults and 3 children||£94.00|
Family Membership includes:
- Free Entry to Brooklands Museum to the named member(s)*
- Free entry to the Museum for three children aged 18yrs or under. Children must be accompanied by at least one of the adult cardholders.*
- Discounted Entry to the Concorde Experience
- Access to the Brooklands Members Evening Talks (a Members discounted fee applies)
- Bi-Monthly copies of the “Brooklands Bulletin” sent by post
- Discounted Entry to some premium Museum Events
- Access to Brooklands Members Special Events and Tours (discounted fee applies)
- Members Fast Track entry to major events
- Monthly e-mail members-only newsletter
- Reduced entry into Beaulieu and Friends of Beaulieu events. Find out more
Explore our other membership levels
As the Brooklands Trust is a registered charity the museum is able to claim Gift Aid on your membership subscription which can also be referred to as a donation to the charity.
To enable us to make this claim please complete the form and submit with your application or sign the appropriate section on the application form. Gift Aid costs you nothing but helps the museum with extra funding.
Remember that for the museum to be able to claim gift aid then you must be a current UK Tax Payer and your income tax or capital gains tax must at least equal the amount the charity will claim in the next tax year. Please notify us if your circumstances alter or you wish to cancel the Gift Aid. If you pay tax at the higher rate then you can claim further tax relief in your self assessment tax return.
What is Gift Aid Worth to the Museum?
The following table shows how much Gift Aid the Museum can claim which is additional to your subscription. The current rate works out around 25% of the donation.
Individual - £ 11.75
Double - £18.25
Club/Family - £22.50
Note: Only the first £90 of the Club Level subscription is claimable in Gift Aid as the extra amount is considered as a “benefit” for that level of membership.
If you are joining online please put the name of your second cardholder in the free text section.
If you are sending a Gift Membership please put the details of the person you are sending it to in the free text section of the online process and indicate if you wish the Membership to be sent directly to them or to you.
Contact the Membership office and they will be happy to help you with any queries you may have about membership.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the membership office on 01932 857381 ext 226 during office hours.
We aim to turn around a Membership application within 14 days. Most of the time, however, you will receive your Membership pack within a week.
In very busy periods such as over the Christmas/ New year period, it may take longer.
* During normal opening hours and up to the normal entry fee. Some “Special Events” (such as Auto Italia and the Double Twelve) may attract a “premium” where the entrance is greater than the normal museum entrance fee. On these days’ members may be asked to contribute the difference according to their membership level. The surcharge does not apply to new or renewing Club Level Members from 2/3/18