Visiting with Kids Spark your Imagination
Visiting with Kids
A few things have changed since we were last open. The Museum will be opening initially Thursday to Sunday and everyone will be required to book timed-entry tickets in advance so that we can limit visitor numbers and keep everyone safe.
We’ve created a brand-new trail to help you explore the historic site and learn more about Brooklands’ incredible past. This can be collected when you arrive.
- Baby Changing in the Clubhouse and Jackson Shed (Grand Prix Exhibition)
- Family Accessibility (buggys and wheelchairs)
- Sunbeam Café and outdoor catering outlets
- Outdoor Picnic Areas
Top 10 Things to See & Do with the children
- Walk in the footsteps of legends on the Banking of the Race Track
- Follow our First to the Fastest exhibition trail
- Meet the Loch Ness Monster, the Wellington Bomber
- Explore inside the WW2 Air Raid Shelters
- Pick up one of new Museum trails and uncover the secret stories.
- Step onboard Concorde and travel at Mach 2
- Enjoy a picnic surrounded in the Aircraft Park
- See the noisy record-breaking Napier-Railton
- Walk under huge aircraft and discover how Brooklands innovated the world of flight.
- Explore the real Chamber of Secrets, the Stratosphere Chamber
Trails for Children
Help yourself to one of our free family activity trails on arrival that will lead you to unexpected places and objects throughout the museum.
Trails are available to pick up from the Museum Shop or from Reception in the Clubhouse.