Plan your Visit
Step back in time to the days of innovation, determination and record breaking on the site of the world’s first purpose-built race track.
Discover supersonic flight with Concorde and get up close to the aircraft designed, built and flown at Brooklands. Explore the historic site brought to life through interactive collections of motor vehicles, aircraft and real-life experiences. Hear the stories of the pioneering men and women that shaped the world of motoring and aviation.
Re-live the thrills and glamour of speed and flight, from over 100 years of great British history at Brooklands Museum.
- We encourage you to continue to prebook tickets for daily admissions and events. These will now be for arrival at any time on the day for which you have booked, you no longer need to book a specific time slot to arrive.
- Buying tickets in advance gives you discounted entry on the gate price. Advance tickets are available until the day before your visit.
- As there are limited spaces available pre-booking for the Concorde experience is strongly advised to avoid disappointment on the day.
- Brooklands Members and London Bus Museum Members no longer need to pre-book their visit, but event capacities remain limited, so we recommend booking your tickets for event days online in advance. Become a Member
- If you have an existing pre-booked ticket or Gift Voucher you can redeem and book your visit here.
- Please remember that all children (under the age of 16) visiting the Museum must be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged 18 or over), with a valid ticket or membership at all times.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. In the case of a change in government guidelines, tickets are covered by our Covid-19 ticket guarantee. For more information please see the Visitor Safety FAQ
Senior 65+/ Student
(5-18, under 5s free)
*Ticket prices include a 10% voluntary donation which enables us to reclaim tax on the whole ticket price under Gift Aid. You can choose not to include the donation when you buy your tickets.
Summer Opening Hours
Monday - Sunday 10am - 5pm
To ensure you get the most out of your day with us, last entry to the Museum is 2 hours before closing.
Where to find us
Brooklands Museum, Brooklands Road, Weybridge, Surrey.
SatNav for visitor car park: KT13 0SL
Brooklands Museum is located between Weybridge and Byfleet in Surrey. Just a few minutes from Junction 10 of the M25 and the A3 London-Portsmouth trunk road or half an hour on the train from London Waterloo.
Our what3words address is //drives.skins.gear
Just 1 hour from London, easy access from the M25 and A3. Follow the brown ‘Brooklands Museum’ signs until you reach the entrance to Mercedes-Benz World, marked by our Concorde Gate Guardian. The main visitor entrance of the Museum is reached via Brooklands Drive - follow the road around the back of the Mercedes-Benz World building until you reach the Museum car park.
If you are using a satellite navigation system, then please follow the brown and white tourist signs once you reach the Brooklands area, as your navigation system may incorrectly direct you to a private entrance where you will be redirected. The postcode for our visitor car park is KT13 0SL for most satnavs, or 'Brooklands Museum visitor car park'. If you are using what3words then use //drives.skins.gear
The main Museum car park is FREE and located at our main entrance but for larger events, extra parking is provided in The Heights off Wellington Way, including disabled parking near the Museum entrance. Please follow event parking signs and marshals on event days.
The nearest railway station is Weybridge (less than a mile away) which is on the Woking to Waterloo and Staines to Weybridge lines. The Museum is a 20-minute walk from the station, or you can catch one of the local buses from outside the station to the Brooklands Hotel stop (7-minute walk). Please check www.southwesternrailway.com or call National Rail Enquiries on 03457 48 49 50 before you travel.
Pedestrians from Weybridge Train Station can either walk down Brooklands Road to use the Campbell Gate Entrance off Brooklands Road (this entrance is shared with JTI and signed ‘JTI Members Hill’ - Campbell Gate walking directions), or they can use the new Brooklands Accessibility Scheme shared cycling and walking path to reach the main visitor entrance on Brooklands Drive.
Our what3words address is: //drives.skins.gear
The new Brooklands Accessibility scheme links Weybridge Town centre to the Brooklands Business Park via Brooklands Museum through a new shared cycling and walking route.
From Weybridge Station head through Weybridge Heath South Car Park along the railway, follow the green wayfinding signs. The route continues down Lonsdale Road, over the railway at Seven Arches Approach and continues along the paved path along the railway. Follow the signs to pass back under the railway, past Mercedes-Benz World and to the Museum visitor entrance.
At the other end, the shared cycling and walking route begins at Brooklands park and is routed up to the Museum alongside the River Wey.
The Falcon bus route 436 serves Woking, Sheerwater, Byfleet, Mercedes-Benz World, Brooklands Hotel and Weybridge Station Monday to Saturday. The Museum is a short walk from the Brooklands Hotel stop. For bus times visit www.falconbuses.co.uk
The Chatterbus serves Leatherhead, Fetcham and Cobham and the Brooklands retail park with a stop at the Museum on Saturdays. Timetables and fares can be seen at www.chatterbus.org.uk
For blue badge holders, event participants, exhibitors, deliveries, classic vehicles (subject to event particulars), pedestrians from Weybridge Train Station and attendees of functions that start after 6pm, please use the Campbell Gate Entrance off Brooklands Road. The postcode for SatNavs for this entrance is KT13 0QN. This entrance is shared with JTI and signed ‘JTI Members Hill’.
General guidance on admission policy for classic cars via the Campbell Gate Entrance. Subject to events taking place, the following are generally admitted through the Campbell Gate:
- On non-event days anyone with a historic car may park in the Paddock. The government’s definition of historic is a vehicle older than a rolling 40 years as of 31st December that year, and where an MOT and road tax is not required.
- The opportunity to park a historic vehicle in the paddock is open to all visitors, Members, Club level Members and Volunteers. At weekends, Club Level Members with a newer vehicle may continue to park on-site in the Campbell car park.
- No vehicles are permitted to park in the Outer Paddock and the Heights fence line bays are reserved for blue-badge disabled card holders.
- Significant, collectable more recent cars are also admitted, such as Morgan, Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, Bentley or Aston Martin (this list is not exhaustive).
Please abide by the instructions given by Gate or Visitor Services staff.
For further information on how to get to the Museum please telephone 01932 857381or email: email@example.com
Coronavirus Visiting Guidance
Please stay home if you or anyone in your party is feeling unwell.
Use the hand sanitiser provided around the site
Give everyone space
We encourage visitors to give everyone space to enjoy the Museum and to be considerate of volunteers, staff and other visitors.
We encourage our visitors to wear face coverings in indoor spaces unless exempt or eating or drinking in the Cafe or Hospitality rooms.
See inside the world's most famous aircraft and re-live the excitement of the supersonic age in this fascinating 25-minute tour, evoking emotional memories.
Concorde Experience Supplement
Step back in time to the days of innovation, determination and record-breaking on the site of the world’s first race track.
Explore the historic site which is brought to life through collections of motor vehicles, aircraft, landmarks and exhibition spaces that explore Brooklands’ unique past.
Visit the Motoring Village and see the cars that raced on the historic race track, discover the Aircraft Factory exhibition inside the restored Wellington Hanger, step aboard Concorde and walk on the legendary banked track.Explore