Key Stage 4
Brooklands Museum supports learning outside the classroom through a range of workshops, tours, activity days and resources that will inspire and engage pupils of all ages.
Use the drop-down below to explore our different workshops, guided tours and visit options.
The general admission price per pupil is £5. One adult FREE per ten pupils.
Prices for individual workshops quoted below are in addition to the General Admission price.
For more information and our booking guide please read the FAQ
If you would like to book a self-guided visit, without any additional workshops or guided tours, your group will be charged a General Admission fee. Workshops and guided tours are an additional cost per pupil.
60 mins / £3.00 per pupil
This guided tour explores key exhibits from our Aviation and Motoring exhibitions, with a focus on the pioneering technological innovations made here at Brooklands across the twentieth century.
Through exploring our historic land vehicles and aircraft, your pupils will learn about aerodynamics, motion and forces. Through discovering the social history of aviation and commercial travel, as well as the story of the Brooklands racing circuit, your pupils will learn about leisure, gender and class difference in the twentieth century.
National Curriculum links
- Calculation of fuel uses and costs in the domestic context
- Energy changes and transfers
- Describing motion, forces and balanced forces
- Challenges for Britain, Europe and the wider world 1901 to the present day (especially social, cultural and technological change in post-war British society)
- A local history study
- The study of an aspect or theme in British history that consolidates and extends pupils’ chronological knowledge from before 1066
35 mins / £3.00 per pupil and £6.00 per accompanying adult
Concorde Speedbird One, Cleared for Take-Off…
Take the Brooklands Concorde Experience and see inside the World's most famous aircraft. Re-live the excitement of the supersonic age in this fascinating 35-minute tour, evoking emotional memories.