Become a Brooklands Member and enjoy the history, collections and facilities of Brooklands Museum.... and support us at the same time.
Enjoy unlimited visits throughout the year and entry into our events for two people, up to three children and two guests.
|Annual Club Membership||£152.00|
|Direct Debit Membership||£147.00|
Club Membership includes:
- Free Entry to Brooklands Museum to the named member. The member may nominate an associate adult at the same address to be a second cardholder, this is intended for partners or family members*
- Free entry to the Museum for three children aged 18yrs or under. Children must be accompanied by at least one of the adult cardholders.*
- Free entry to the Museum for up to two guests of the member at any one time*
- Discounted Entry to the Concorde Experience
- Access to the Brooklands Members Evening Talks (a Members discounted fee applies)
- Bi-Monthly copies of the “Brooklands Bulletin” sent by post
- Access to Brooklands Members Special Events and Tours (discounted fee applies)
- Members Fast Track entry to major events
- Parking on the Museum site and entry to the museum via Brooklands Road and the Campbell gate at weekends **
- Parking in reserved Club Level Only bays in the Heights Car Park on special event days.
- Access to the Member’s Bar in the 1907 Clubhouse with views across the paddock and motoring village from the balcony***
- Waiving of any surcharge for Museum "premium" event days.
- Monthly e-mail members-only newsletter
- Reduced entry into Beaulieu and Friends of Beaulieu events. Find out more
Explore our other membership levels
As the Brooklands Trust is a registered charity the museum is able to claim Gift Aid on your membership subscription which can also be referred to as a donation to the charity.
To enable us to make this claim please complete the form and submit with your application or sign the appropriate section on the application form. Gift Aid costs you nothing but helps the museum with extra funding.
Remember that for the museum to be able to claim gift aid then you must be a current UK Tax Payer and your income tax or capital gains tax must at least equal the amount the charity will claim in the next tax year. Please notify us if your circumstances alter or you wish to cancel the Gift Aid. If you pay tax at the higher rate then you can claim further tax relief in your self assessment tax return.
What is Gift Aid Worth to the Museum?
The following table shows how much Gift Aid the Museum can claim which is additional to your subscription. The current rate works out around 25% of the donation.
Individual - £ 11.75
Double - £18.25
Club/Family - £22.50
Note: Only the first £90 of the Club Level subscription is claimable in Gift Aid as the extra amount is considered as a “benefit” for that level of membership.
If you are joining online please put the name of your second cardholder in the free text section.
If you are sending a Gift Membership please put the details of the person you are sending it to in the free text section of the online process and indicate if you wish the Membership to be sent directly to them or to you.
Contact the Membership office and they will be happy to help you with any queries you may have about membership.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the membership office on 01932 857381 ext 226 during office hours.
We aim to turn around a Membership application within 14 days. Most of the time, however, you will receive your Membership pack within a week.
In very busy periods such as over the Christmas/ New year period, it may take longer.
* During normal opening hours and up to the normal entry fee. Some “Special Events” (such as Auto Italia and the Double Twelve) may attract a “premium” where the entrance is greater than the normal museum entrance fee. On these days’ members may be asked to contribute the difference according to their membership level. The surcharge does not apply to new or renewing Club Level Members from 2/3/18
** Club Level Members may park on the Museum site via the Campbell Gate, in any vehicle, at weekends only subject to any event restrictions.
When events are taking place at the Museum you may be asked to park in The Heights car park, there will be a row near the entrance reserved for Club Level Members and marked by an "A" board. Should this area become full then parking will be in the general event parking area, any overflow areas or as directed by a marshal.
Details of any event parking amendments will be published n the event website entry and the Members Email newsletter.
During the week Club Level Members with non-classic cars must use the main Museum car park behind MBWorld, the car park is for the use of those visiting the Museum only and is open from 9am to 6pm.
Members with a Classic vehicle from 1975 or earlier (cars, motorcycles & commercials) may park on the Museum site at any time subject to any event restrictions. If you do bring your classic to the Museum you are invited to park in the Motoring Village for the vehicle to be displayed to the public. If your classic does not fit the criteria of any particular event occurring at Brooklands, then we will ask you to park in The Heights or the main Museum car park behind MBWorld.
Members must adhere to the instructions given by any member of staff or volunteer marshal at the Museum.
*** The Clubhouse bar is open Thursday, Friday and Sunday and some special event days/evenings.