Emergency Services Day Sunday 26th September
Emergency Services Day
- Date September 26, 2021
- Time 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Suitable for Everyone
Every conceivable vehicle and pieces of apparatus used in the emergency services will grace the Museum site in an impressive line-up of display and serving vehicles.
This event continues to grow in popularity and presents an exciting but safe environment for you to witness the serious nature of what men and women do all over the country every day to make our world safe and save lives.
This year COVID safety will limit access to the inside of the vehicles, but you will still be able to get up close to the forces and chat to experts about their particular field.
This year we will also be welcoming two of PAW Patrol’s finest pups, Marshall and Skye, to the Museum. Marshall and Skye will be making appearances on-site at intervals throughout the day to see to their fans.
Normal Museum admission applies.
Senior (65+)/Student £16.95
Child (5-16, under 5 FREE) £9.95
Family 1 adult (& up to 3 children) £29.00
Family 2 adults (& up to 3 children) £46.95
Brooklands Members & LBPT Members FREE
We're Good To Go
"We’re Good To Go” is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
* Ticket prices include a 10% voluntary donation which enables us to reclaim tax on the whole ticket price under Gift Aid. You can choose not to include the donation when you buy your tickets.
- Event capacities remain limited, tickets will need to be booked in advance to guarantee admission on the day. Brooklands Members and London Bus Museum Members can book a free-entry event ticket.
- Visitors with an existing pre-booked ticket or Gift Voucher will need to pre-book their visit and must bring their tickets or vouchers with them.
- Blue Light Card holders can get discount tickets to the event.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. In the case of a change in government guidelines, tickets are covered by our Covid-19 ticket guarantee. For more information please see the COVID FAQs
We are delighted to offer a discount to Blue Light Card holders for our Emergency Service event on Sunday 26th September. Blue Light Card tickets can be booked via the Blue Light Card website.
- Blue Light Card holders can book discount tickets for themselves and their families.
- Blue Light Card must be presented at the Museum entrance along with admission tickets.
- All Blue Light Card ticket holders must enter the Museum at the same time as the cardholder.
Parking on site for event display vehicles only. Visitor parking in The Heights off Wellington Way - please follow event signage.
We have been working hard to implement Covid safety measures to ensure all our events are safe and enjoyable for all our visitors. Our events will follow the latest Government guidelines, please visit our Visitor Safety FAQ for full details.
Exhibitor and Trade Stand Bookings
01932 857381 firstname.lastname@example.org
General and Ticket Enquiries
01932 857381 email@example.com
Assistance dogs only are admitted on site. Children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult. For full visitor guidelines please click here