Saturday 20th July 2024
Working Vehicles Day
Working Vehicles Day returns for 2024!
Bring the family to experience the big, the unusual and the surprisingly familiar! Working Vehicles Day celebrates everyday workhorses that are often seen but not shouted about.
Ever wondered what a Cherry Picker is or how Road Cones are put out? We’ll have a wide variety of vehicles on display ranging from a 1930s steam lorry, a mobile crane and tractors to the latest in electric vans and recovery vehicles. See these vehicles up close and discover the secrets of these everyday heroes from those who operate them.
To entertain the whole family, we have;
- Punch and Judy shows throughout the day
- Family workshop
- Traditional games on the Clubhouse Paddock grass
- The London Bus Museum will be running vintage bus rides (subject to weather). View the London Bus Museum's timetable here.
- Plus, there will be a DJ throughout the day
This promises to be a great day for the whole family.
Have you got a working vehicle? Anyone with a working vehicle is welcome to park on site and become part of the display, please fill in the form at the bottom of the page to join in the action.
Plan your visit
Saturday 20th July, 2024 10am - 5pm
Event included in normal Museum admission (members go free)
Visitors' free parking is available in The Heights off Wellington Way - please follow event signage.
Step-free access around site Assistance dogs only are admitted on site. Accessibility at the Museum >
- Brooklands Members and London Bus Museum members do not need to book.
- Visitors with an existing pre-booked ticket or Gift Voucher will need to pre-book their visit and must bring their tickets or vouchers with them.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Ticket prices include a 10% voluntary donation which enables us to reclaim tax on the whole ticket price under Gift Aid. You can choose not to include the donation when you buy your tickets.