Visitor Safety FAQ
Winter Opening Hours
Tuesday - Sunday 10am - 4pm
Christmas Opening Hours (20th - 31st December)
Monday - Sunday 10am - 4pm (closed 24th - 26th December)
To ensure you get the most out of your day with us, the last entry to the Museum is 2 hours before closing.
Can I book tickets in advance?
- Visitors are encouraged to book in advance and can click here to purchase a ticket for their chosen date.
- Brooklands Museum and London Bus Museum Members are no longer required to pre-book admission tickets.
- If you have a gift voucher* please book your visit online here. Please bring your voucher with you on the day.
- *Gift Vouchers can be from Brooklands Museum, Virgin Experience Days, Buy a Gift, Red Letter Days or Acorne. Please remember to bring your voucher, pre-booked ticket or membership card with you on the day otherwise you will be charged full admission.
How do I book Tickets to get onboard Concorde?
- As there are limited spaces available pre-booking for the Concorde experience is strongly advised to avoid disappointment on the day. Find out more
Further Ticket Information
- There is no time limit on your visit – you can stay until we close!
- Tickets are non-refundable and Non-transferable.
- Covid-19 Ticket Guarantee - Should a change in the Government’s guidelines relating to COVID-19, such as a regional or national lockdown prevent us from welcoming you to Brooklands, we will either transfer your booking to a date in the future or give you a full refund. Please email info@brooklandsmuseum with your booking details for more information.
Visitors using special passes or needing other assistance should call the Museum’s Visitor Experience team on 01932 857381
Whilst still adhering to the latest government guidance relating to COVID, we have now opened up the Museum entirely and you can explore every area freely. We've maintained some safety measures (see below) and we’re doing lots to help you stay outside as much as possible. With that in mind, you may want to bring a brolly in case the weather turns!
- We aim to bring various items of the collection outside for a demonstration
- We've introduced several new walking trails
- Some exhibits such as the Motoring Village Sheds and Aircraft Factory will have limited capacities and one-way routes to ensure everyone has room to enjoy the experience.
The safety and well-being of our visitors and staff is extremely important to us. Please follow the guidelines below to ensure the Brooklands experience is at its best for everyone.
- If you are feeling unwell, have a high temperature (over 38 degrees) persistent cough or shortness of breath, please stay at home and visit us another day.
- It is no longer a legal requirement to provide your contact details or use the NHS test and trace app, but we will continue to display QR codes and other methods for providing your details to support you being able to check into our venue.
- Face coverings are currently mandatory in our Museum Shop and indoor spaces, unless eating or drinking in the Cafe or Hospitality spaces.
- On the Concorde Experience tours face coverings must be worn (unless medically exempt) onboard the plane to protect our volunteers and other guests.
- Our ticket desk, reception, shop and foodservice counters will all be protected by shields.
- Visitors are kindly requested to give others space so that everyone may enjoy Brooklands Museum safely.
- There are hand sanitiser stations around the site both inside and outside of the building for visitors to use and we encourage you to use these regularly.
- Contactless/cashless payment is requested for all purchases on site.
- Our staff regularly clean restrooms, tables in the cafe, exhibits, high-contact areas, and dining areas throughout the day, enhancing our already stringent cleaning standards.
- We have a team of trained first-aiders on site each day. Speak with a member of the Museum team or contact Reception for assistance.
- If you become seperated from any menber of your party or property, please contact Reception located in the Clubhouse.
- The original banked race track is deceptively steep and uneven, and should not be climbed under any circumstance. Please alert a member of the team if you witness a situation or need assistance.
All the Museum's toilet facilities have reopened. Our staff will continuously clean restrooms, enhancing our already stringent cleaning standards.
As always, you can bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages into the Museum to enjoy at one of the many outdoor picnic areas or purchase something from the café or one of our outdoor stalls. We are unable to offer any indoor picnic facilities at the current time.
Concorde Experience Tours
Concorde Experience tours are now operating.
- The timed-entry tours will have limited numbers and more time outside to ensure everyone stays safe.
- We recommend booking your ticket online in advance to avoid missing out. Please note numbers on each experience are limited to a maximum of 12 people with no exceptions.
- Face masks must be worn (unless medically exempt) onboard the plane to protect our volunteers and other guests.
Concorde Premium Packages
Due to the current situation, we are unable to operate any Concorde Premium packages for the time being. Please sign up to our newsletter for details of when the new experiences launch.