Visitor Safety FAQ
With Covid restrictions easing in England from Monday 19 July, but cases and transmission levels rising we have decided to continue with the following measures to protect the wellbeing and safety of visitors, volunteers and staff and help you have a comfortable and enjoyable visit.
Monday - Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday - Sunday: 10am-5pm
School Summer Holiday 22nd July - 5th September: every day 10am - 5pm
The last entry to the Museum is 2 hours before closing to ensure you get the most out of your visit.
From the 19th July, timed-entry tickets are no longer required, but daily admission, Concorde Experience and event tickets should still be booked online in advance.
All tickets currently booked after 19 July will automatically be useable at any time on the day for which you have booked.
How do I book tickets?
- Visitors can click here to purchase a ticket for their chosen date.
- Any tickets currently booked after 19 July are valid at any time on the day for which you have booked.
- Brooklands Museum and London Bus Museum Members are no longer required to pre-book admission tickets.
- If you have a gift voucher* please book your visit online here. Please bring your voucher with you on the day.
- *Gift Vouchers can be from Brooklands Museum, Virgin Experience Days, Buy a Gift, Red Letter Days or Acorne. Please remember to bring your voucher, pre-booked ticket or membership card with you on the day otherwise you will be charged full admission.
How do I book Tickets to get onboard Concorde?
As there are limited spaces available pre-booking for the Concorde experience is strongly advised to avoid disappointment on the day.
Further Ticket Information
- There is no time limit on your visit – you can stay until we close!
- Tickets are non-refundable and Non-transferable.
- Covid-19 Ticket Guarantee - Should a change in the Government’s guidelines relating to COVID-19, such as a regional or national lockdown prevent us from welcoming you to Brooklands, we will either transfer your booking to a date in the future or give you a full refund. Please email info@brooklandsmuseum with your booking details for more information.
Visitors using special passes or needing other assistance should call the Museum’s Visitor Experience team on 01932 857381
You’ll be able to explore the museum freely as usual but we’re doing lots to help you stay outside as much as possible. With that in mind, you may want to bring a brolly in case the weather turns! Here are some of the changes you will see around the site:
- Where possible, we’re bringing the collection outside so visitors can still see their favourite cars and aircraft but in a new way.
- Some exhibits such as the Motoring Village Sheds and Aircraft Factory will have limited capacities and one-way routes to ensure everyone has room to enjoy the experience.
- We are gradually reopening the Museum's interactives, but some interactive exhibits will remain closed for the time being.
- We’ve introduced new ways to explore the Aircraft Park. Unfortunately due to the narrow walkways and limited access/exit to the aircraft, most of these will remain closed for the time being, we will gradually be reopening more aircraft over the Summer. However, our passionate and knowledgeable volunteers are on hand to bring the histories of our Brooklands aircraft to life. The following aircraft will be open to explore, subject to weather and steward capacity:
- The BAC 1-11 as a walkthrough experience
- The Vickers Viscount front section
- The Wellington Walkthrough in the Flight Shed
The safety and well-being of our visitors and staff is extremely important to us. Please follow the guidelines below to ensure the Brooklands experience is at its best for everyone.
- If you are feeling unwell, have a high temperature (over 38 degrees) persistent cough or shortness of breath, please stay at home and visit us another day.
- It is no longer a legal requirement to provide your contact details or use the NHS test and trace app, but we will continue to display QR codes and other methods for providing your details to support you being able to check into our venue.
- We encourage the use of face coverings (if you are able to wear one) particularly in indoor areas (unless seated to consume food or drink) where you may come on into contact with people you don’t normally meet, as this may reduce the risk of transmission to yourself and others. This is especially important in enclosed and crowded spaces.
- On the Concorde Experience tours face coverings must be worn (unless medically exempt) onboard the plane to protect our volunteers and other guests.
- Our ticket desk, reception, shop and food service counters will all be protected by shields.
- Visitors are kindly requested to give others space so that everyone may enjoy Brooklands Museum safely.
- We have installed hand sanitiser stations around the site both inside and outside of the building for visitors to use, or you can purchase a small bottle to keep when you arrive.
- Our food service team will be wearing gloves and face shields when they serve you (so you can still see their smiles!)
- Contactless/cashless payment is requested for all purchases on site.
- Our staff will continuously clean restrooms, tables in the cafe, exhibits, high-contact areas, and dining areas throughout the day, enhancing our already stringent cleaning standards.
- In the Cafe our staff will continue to wear face coverings whilst working and serving you. As an additional precautionary measure, we will retain our protective screens across service points for the time being.
All the Museum's toilet facilities have reopened. Our staff will continuously clean restrooms, enhancing our already stringent cleaning standards.
As always, you can bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages into the museum to enjoy at one of the many outdoor picnic areas or purchase something from the café or one of our outdoor stalls. We are unable to offer any indoor picnic facilities at the current time.
Concorde Experience Tours
Concorde Experience tours will start operating from Saturday 24th July.
- The timed-entry tours will have limited numbers and more time outside to ensure everyone stays safe.
- We recommend booking your ticket online in advance to avoid missing out. Please note numbers on each experience are limited to a maximum of 12 people with no exceptions.
- Face masks must be worn (unless medically exempt) onboard the plane to protect our volunteers and other guests.
Concorde Premium Packages
Due to the current situation, we are unable to operate any Concorde Premium packages for the time being.