Welcome to Brooklands Museum Discover the Stories
Plan Your COVID Safe Visit
Discover how the spirit of Brooklands changed the world for British motorsport and aviation. Step back in time to the days of innovation, determination and record-breaking on the site of the World’s first racetrack.
Museum opening hours from the 3rd December:
Monday - Wednesday: Closed
Thursday - Sunday: 10am-4pm
2020 Admission Prices
|With donation||Without donation|
|Concessions Senior 65+/ Student||£16.95||£15.30|
|Children (5-16, under 5s free)||£9.95||£8.95|
Family 1 Adult (up to 3 children)
Family 2 Adults (up to 3 children)
* Ticket prices include a 10% voluntary donation which enables us to reclaim tax on the whole ticket price under Gift Aid. You can choose not to include the donation when you buy your tickets.
- Tickets must be booked in advance, there will be no tickets available on the gate. This includes Gift Vouchers, especially those including Concorde.
- Brooklands Museum Members will need to pre-book their visit and must bring their membership cards with them.
- London Bus Museum Members will need to pre-book their visit and must bring their membership cards with them.
- Visitors with an existing pre-booked ticket or Gift Voucher will need to pre-book their visit and must bring their tickets or vouchers with them.
Tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to visit on your booked date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of a change in government guidelines, tickets are covered by our Covid-19 ticket guarantee. For more information please see the COVID FAQs
Coronavirus Visiting Guidance
Buy your ticket online for the day you want to visit
Please stay home if you or anyone in your party is feeling unwell. Temperature checks will be conducted at Admissions.
Use the hand sanitiser provided around the site
Practise Social Distancing
Give everyone some space to enjoy the museum
Face coverings must be worn in all indoor spaces unless exempt or seated in Café.
Contactless Payments only
Bring contactless payment with you, not cash
Explore outside as much as possible
Follow the one-way system where required
Mach 2 Tour
Take a supersonic journey with our Mach 2 Tour.
Enter into the life of the jet-set as our Concorde Crew guide you under the wings and through the cabin of the world’s fastest aircraft, introducing you to the thrills and extravagance of a Concorde flight.
Please note Concorde tickets are in high demand and should be booked as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
Mach 2 Tour Supplement
The Sunbeam Café is open, offering a delicious range of freshly made, seasonal recipes covering breakfast, lunch, snacks and treats.
We are following strict government guidelines and ask you to play your part in ensuring our safe practices are upheld for our staff and fellow customers.
As always, you can bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages into the museum to enjoy at one of the many outdoor picnic areas.
ASSISTANCE DOGS ONLY ARE ADMITTED ON SITE - please do not try to bring other animals to the Museum as we are a NO DOGS SITE and they will be refused admission.
Admission onto the Museum site is only granted to children and young people aged 16 and under if they are accompanied by an adult - please see our Visitor Guidelines for more details.
Visitors are welcome to take photographs and short video clips of the Museum and exhibits but please avoid photographing or recording people without their consent. Professional or commercial filming must be agreed by prior arrangement. Filming inside Concorde and the introductory film is not allowed.
We welcome comments from visitors. If you would like to tell us about your visit, whether you had a great time or if there was something that you weren’t quite happy with, please contact our Visitor Experience Manager, Jenny Pettit at JPettit@brooklandsmuseum.com
National Art Pass 50% OFF admission
You can buy your National Art Pass from the Art Fund website.
If you have a gift voucher for an experience at Brooklands Museum and require an extension on the expiry date due to the current health crisis you can contact the following customer service teams for assistance:
- Buy a Gift, Red Letter Day and Smartbox 0208 075 5220
- Virgin Experience Days, Acorne, lastminute.com 0344 504 0844. Customers can extend their voucher expiry dates by 6 months by visiting www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/myvoucher
Please contact email@example.com with any queries relating to the museum's own vouchers.
For more information, please download our Visitor Guidelines