Welcome to Brooklands Museum Discover the Stories
Open as an outdoor attraction
We just couldn't wait to get back to the Museum, and we know you have been waiting to come back too.
Following government guidelines, Brooklands Museum will officially be able to reopen in May, but for the next month, we're opening our doors for you to enjoy a walk around the historic banking and soak up the atmosphere of our charming site.
We've prepared a brand-new trail that that takes you around the most important and exciting parts of Brooklands' outdoor spaces. Discover hidden tunnels, marvel at the formidable aircraft as you stand beneath their wings and take a ride around the local area on a historic London Bus. We'll have coffee and treats available to buy on the day, but why not bring a picnic and a blanket and take in the views from the banks of Test Hill.
Every Friday and Saturday, 16th April - 16th May 10am - 4pm
Pre-booked timed-entry tickets are essential and are avilable to book now.
Outdoor Visit Ticket Prices
By visiting us in April, you're supporting us before we can properly reopen and just giving £5.00 (or more if you can!) will allow us to keep preserving this incredible place.
|With donation||Without donation|
|Children (5-16, under 5s free)||£3.00||£2.70|
* Ticket prices include a 10% voluntary donation which enables us to reclaim tax on the whole ticket price under Gift Aid. You can choose not to include the donation when you buy your tickets.
- Tickets must be booked in advance, there will be no tickets available on the gate.
- Brooklands Museum Members will need to pre-book their visit and must bring their membership cards with them.
- London Bus Museum Members will need to pre-book their visit and must bring their membership cards with them.
- During the outdoor opening we will not be able to redeem gift vouchers. These will be redeemable after the Museum fully reopens in May.
Tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to visit on your booked date, please email email@example.com. In the case of a change in government guidelines, tickets are covered by our Covid-19 ticket guarantee. For more information please see the COVID FAQs
Coronavirus Visiting Guidance
Buy your ticket online for the day you want to visit
Please stay home if you or anyone in your party is feeling unwell.
Use the hand sanitiser provided around the site
Practise Social Distancing
Give everyone some space to enjoy the museum
Face coverings must be worn when in any indoor space.
Contactless Payments only
Bring contactless payment with you, not cash
Only the outdoors spaces of the Museum will be open.
Food & Drink
Hot and cold drinks, snacks, lunches and cakes will be available from our outdoor catering stand.
ASSISTANCE DOGS ONLY ARE ADMITTED ON SITE - please do not try to bring other animals to the Museum as we are a NO DOGS SITE and they will be refused admission.
Admission onto the Museum site is only granted to children and young people aged 16 and under if they are accompanied by an adult - please see our Visitor Guidelines for more details.
Visitors are welcome to take photographs and short video clips of the Museum and exhibits but please avoid photographing or recording people without their consent. Professional or commercial filming must be agreed by prior arrangement. Filming inside Concorde and the introductory film is not allowed.
We welcome comments from visitors. If you would like to tell us about your visit, whether you had a great time or if there was something that you weren’t quite happy with, please contact our Visitor Experience Manager, Jenny Pettit at JPettit@brooklandsmuseum.com
If you have a gift voucher for an experience at Brooklands Museum and require an extension on the expiry date due to the current health crisis you can contact the following customer service teams for assistance:
- Buy a Gift, Red Letter Day and Smartbox 0208 075 5220
- Virgin Experience Days, Acorne, lastminute.com 0344 504 0844. Customers can extend their voucher expiry dates by 6 months by visiting www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/myvoucher
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries relating to the museum's own vouchers.
For more information, please download our Visitor Guidelines