Eat & Shop
Welcome back to the Sunbeam Café
To keep everyone safe we encourage:
- Wearing a face covering indoors unless medically exempt or seated in the café
- Being mindful to keep a safe distance from other visitors and staff
- Using the hand sanitizer point at the entrance to the cafe
- We using card payments
We will continue to operate our lunch menu whereby orders are taken at the till point and dishes delivered to your table. Hot, cold drinks, grab & go sandwiches, cakes, and snacks are available throughout the day.
The Sunbeam Café offers a delicious range of freshly made, seasonal recipes covering breakfast, lunch, snacks and treats.
Our range of sandwiches are freshly made every day and a mouth-watering selection of cakes and cookies will tempt those with a sweet tooth. A range of hot food including main meals and soup is served at lunchtime from 11.45am until 2.30pm.
The Café is open whenever the Museum is open to the public, so 10am-4pm in winter and 10am-5pm in summer, with earlier opening hours on event days, when extra outdoor catering is also laid on.
For children we offer mini hot meals and ‘Pick and Mix’ lunch packs to take away in their very own lunch boxes.
To contact the Café, phone 01932 858005 or email email@example.com
Brooklands Picnic Hampers
- Artisan bridge rolls
- Smoked salmon, cucumber lemon and dill creme fraiche;
- British ham, mustard and cheddar cheese;
- Egg mayo and mustard cress
- Individual vegetable savoury tarts (V)
- Cocktail pork sausage rolls
- Brooklands Summer salad: Roasted broccoli, cauliflower, chickpeas, wild rice, peas, beans, rocket, citrus dressing and smoked almonds.
- Chocolate brownie bites, fresh strawberries & clotted cream
- Bottled still mineral water
Add additional guests for £14.50 pp
- English fruit scone, Cornish clotted cream and mini jam pots
- Mini berry meringue
- Victoria sponge sandwich
- Fresh strawberry pot and sea salt chocolate ganache dipping sauce
- Mini sparkling wine bottles
- British ham sandwich
- Ready salted hula hoops
- Piece of whole fruit
- Balocco wafer
- Fruit juice
Hot drink vouchers £2.75
Ready salted Piper's Crisps £1.70
Mini sparkling wine bottle £9.95
Brooklands Cream Tea £5.95
Pre-Book a Picnic Hamper
- You can add a picnic hamper to your order when booking your admission ticket online. If you would like to purchase a picnic hamper for an existing booking, please click here
- Our picnic hampers are prepared freshly on the day of your visit and are served in sustainable, biodegradable disposable packaging.
- Gluten-free and Vegetarian menu alternatives are available. Please let us know in the comments section when booking if you have dietary requirements. Your picnic hamper can be tailored to your needs.
- Picnic Hampers will be ready to collect on the day from 11am from the Sunbeam Cafe.
- Picnic hamper orders must be placed before 5pm the day before.
- We have numerous picnic areas across the Museum and in the event of poor weather, we will offer an indoor space.
If you need any assistance with your order, please do not hesitate to contact our hospitality team:
Call: 01932 858 005 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Café & Jude’s ice cream outdoor coffee bar will be open for any other refreshment needs.
Hold your event in Britain’s Birthplace of Motorsport and aviation and immerse yourself in the history and magic of Brooklands. Whether a boardroom meeting for 10 or dinner dance for 400, our Hospitality and Events team promise to make your event a success.Corporate Functions, Weddings and Private Events
Located at the entrance to the museum, the Gift Shop offers a wide range of unique souvenir and gift items including books, cards, models, toys and much more - something for everyone.
Entry to the shop is free, open every day from 10am until 15 minutes after the Museum closes.
Face coverings must be worn inside the Museum Shop in line with the current government guidelines.
To contact the Shop phone 01932 857381 ext 268 or email: email@example.com
Treat the special people in your life to a great day out at Brooklands.
Our gift vouchers arrive presented in a Brooklands Museum gift envelope, with a personalised ticket inside, and you can build your own experience by adding a Mach 2 Tour, afternoon treat or lunch to the visit. Also available as Gift Membership.Find out more