Eat & Shop
Welcome back to the Sunbeam Café
We are following strict government guidelines and ask you to play your part in ensuring our safe practices are upheld for our staff and fellow customers.
To prepare please take note of the following guidelines:
- Face coverings must be worn unless medically exempt or seated in the café.
- Observe the government Safe Distance guidelines
- Please adhere to the one-way system
- We are only accepting card payments
The Sunbeam Café offers a delicious range of freshly made, seasonal recipes covering breakfast, lunch, snacks and treats.
Our range of sandwiches are freshly made every day and a mouth-watering selection of cakes and cookies will tempt those with a sweet tooth. A range of hot food including main meals and soup is served at lunchtime from 11.45am until 2.30pm.
The Café is open whenever the Museum is open to the public, so 10am-4pm in winter and 10am-5pm in summer, with earlier opening hours on event days, when extra outdoor catering is also laid on.
For children we offer mini hot meals and ‘Pick and Mix’ lunch packs to take away in their very own lunch boxes.
To contact the Café, phone 01932 858005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brooklands Picnic Hampers
- Luxury sandwiches
- Scone, jam and cream
- Chocolate brownie
- Fruit pot
- small bottle of water
- Soup of the day
Upgrade to include a tea, coffee or Hot Chocolate for £5.00 for 2 people
- Radnor fruit juice carton
- Cheese sandwich
- Packet of plain salted hula hoops
- Balocco wafer
Whole Earth sparkling cans; Lemonade or Elderflower £2.60
Pepsi Max (550ml) £2.25
Coca-cola/ Fanta Orange (500ml) £2.75
Afternoon mini cake selection box £3.95
Pre-Book a Picnic Hamper
- You can add a picnic hamper to your order when booking your admission ticket online. If you would like to purchase a picnic hamper for an existing booking, please click here
- If you would like to add an upgrade to your picnic hamper from the list below, please add these to the comment box when your book your ticket online. The upgrades will be ready for collection along with your hamper and payment will be taken on the day.
- Our picnic hampers are prepared freshly on the day of your visit and are served in sustainable, biodegradable disposable packaging.
- Your picnic hamper can be tailored to your needs. Please let us know if you have dietary requirements.
- Picnic hamper collection point is located next to the motorbike shed at the back of the Sunbeam Café, follow the signs when you arrive. Collections are available on the day after 1130am.
- Picnic hamper orders must be placed before 1200pm the day before.
- We have a dedicated picnic area on-site with some bench tables. You are welcome to bring your own picnic blanket and make use of the lawn area too.
If you need any assistance with your order, please do not hesitate to contact our hospitality team:
Call: 01932 858 005 Email: email@example.com
Our Café & Jude’s ice cream outdoor coffee bar will be open for any other refreshment needs.
Hold your event in Britain’s Birthplace of Motorsport and aviation and immerse yourself in the history and magic of Brooklands. Whether a boardroom meeting for 10 or dinner dance for 400, our Hospitality and Events team promise to make your event a success.Corporate Functions, Weddings and Private Events
Located at the entrance to the museum, the Gift Shop offers a wide range of unique souvenir and gift items including books, cards, models, toys and much more - something for everyone.
Entry to the shop is free, open every day from 10am until 15 minutes after the Museum closes.
Face coverings must be worn inside the Museum Shop in line with the current government guidelines.
To contact the Shop phone 01932 857381 ext 268 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org