Writing Workshop: Plotting and Structure
- Date November 19, 2019
- Time 10:30a.m. - 3:30p.m.
- Suitable for Adults
Writing workshop with tuition from Adrienne Dines.
I have an idea…
…but no idea where to go from there. Terry Pratchett called it the ‘valley of clouds’, when you jump off the high cliff of your great idea and find yourself in the mist, wondering, what next? This workshop looks at basic plots and different templates you can use to structure your work so that it stays focused and compelling.
The day begins at 10.30am and lasts until 3.30pm. Refreshments will be available in the morning and afternoon but please provide your own lunch.
Workshop cost £45 per person (£35 per person for Brooklands Members)
Book 3 workshops or more for a 5% discount.
Places are strictly limited on a first come, first served basis.
To book please contact Virginia Smith
Virginia Smith on 01932 857381 or email email@example.com
About the Writing Memoir & Fiction Workshops
This is a great series of (stand-alone) workshops with tuition from Adrienne Dines. You will come to recognise the storyteller you are and grow in confidence about your writing, whether you want to write short stories, memoir, poetry or tackle that novel!
- September Tuesday 17th - PEN TO PAPER
- October Tuesday 22nd -PLAYING WITH WORDS
- November Tuesday 19th - PLOTTING AND STRUCTURE
- January Tuesday 21st 2020 - WHOSE STORY IS IT ANYWAY
- February Tuesday 18th 2020 - HEROES AND VILLAINS
- March Tuesday 24th 2020 - EMOTIONAL CONFLICT