Friday 5th July
The Classic Driving Experience
Brooklands Museum and Webbs of Weybridge are delighted to be able to offer the unique experience of driving a range of Classic Cars on the Historic Brooklands racing track, with the opportunity to tackle the legendary test hill.
Your experience will include
- Museum Admission
- Welcome Reception in Bluebird with Bacon Rolls, pastries, tea and coffee
- Introduction to Brooklands and its heritage,
- Safety Briefing
- Opportunity to explore the historic Brooklands Museum
- Around 30 minutes of driving in total per person – with each person driving at least six different classic cars (fuel and insurance included)
- Brooklands Driving License
Each driver will get the opportunity to drive 3 Prestige and 3 Classic cars.
Cars will be allocated on the day, and we are unable to guarantee what car you will be driving in advance.
Aston Martin V8
Plan your visit
Friday 5th July, 10am-4pm
£395 per driver.
£65 per guest (won't be able to drive any vehicles)
All drivers must be in possession of a current, full valid driving licence. Drivers with foreign driving licences must present their own national licence, plus an International Driving Permit (IDP) if a non- EU, EEA resident. All other drivers may drive in the UK for up to one year from commencement of residency in accordance with the current DVLA restrictions. Sight of their Passport is required for proof of entry. Copies of this information have to be taken and will be kept on a secure storage device for 3 years in accordance with our insurers terms and conditions and the law. You must meet the following criteria:
- You are between the age of 25 and 79 years of age.
- Have a full UK or EU licence for a minimum of 2 years.
- Have not had your licence suspended for any period within the last three years.
- Have not been involved in more than one fault incident within the last three years.
- Have no more than two convictions with a maximum of 3 points per conviction.
- Have not obtained a BA,DD or UT conviction
Brooklands Museum, Brooklands Road, Weybridge KT13 0SL
Parking is in the main visitor car park
Step-free access around site. Assistance dogs only are admitted on site. Accessibility at the Museum >