Science Skills & Stories Teacher’s Course
- Date September 3, 2018
- Time 10:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.
- Suitable for Adults
Brooklands Museum have teamed up with Jules Pottle (PSTT Primary Science Teacher of the Year and Science Through Stories Specialist) to bring you a day of practical science skills training, relevant to the National Curriculum for science from ages 5-11.
The day will be based around the teaching of science skills through the topics of ‘Forces' and 'The Properties of Materials' and the story of Rene, a girl who worked in the aircraft factory during WW2.
This full day session will include:
- Teaching science skills though practical challenges which can be easily and Cheaply replicated in the classroom
- Using a story to engage the learner in science
- Ways to link science to history and literacy
- A visit to the Brooklands Aircraft Factory
Cost: £30 per teacher (lunch is included)
Spaces are limited and early booking is recommended
How to Book
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01932 857381