Thursday 18th April
Concorde Silver Simulator Flight
Be at the controls of Concorde...
Our team of Captains are all former British Airways Concorde Flight Crew, and have a total of over 150 years service flying and instructing on the BA fleet. They are waiting to give you first hand experience of what it was like to fly Concorde, on the same simulator on which they were all trained. There is only one operational Concorde Simulator in the World, and it's here at Brooklands Museum.
Whether you never flown an aircraft before, or you are a fully qualified pilot, our Concorde Pilots will tailor your experience to ensure that you get the best from your flight(s).
An experience like no other - From beginners to test pilots, you will enjoy this unforgettable experience.
Please note the minimum age for participation is 16 years, (including Guests) and participants aged 16-18 years must be accompanied by an adult (over 18 years).
Your Silver Experience Includes:
- Museum Admission
- Welcome reception in the Members' Bar with tea and coffee.
- Briefing by your Concorde Captain.
- A presentation on Brooklands, its heritage and Concorde.
- The Concorde Experience Flight on Concorde G-BBDG with a glass of Champagne
- Visit the flight deck of Concorde with your Concorde Captain.
- One hour in the Simulator, with 15 minutes at the controls.
- Concorde Simulator Certificate signed by your Captain.
Plan your visit
18th April, 10am-4:00pm
Concorde Silver Simulator Experience - £300 per person
Concorde Silver Extra Guest - £65 per person
This includes all parts of the Silver package except for access to the Simulator. Limited to one guest per flyer.
Brooklands Museum, Brooklands Road, Weybridge KT13 0SL
Parking is in the main visitor car park
Step-free access around site Assistance dogs only are admitted on site. Accessibility at the Museum >
Please note Concorde is not wheelchair accessible.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any assistance.