Concorde Platinum Simulator
Wednesday 13th November
Be behind the controls of Concorde ...
Join forner Chief Concorde Pilot Mike Bannister and his colleague, former Concorde Pilot John Tye for this very special Platinum Simulator
They are waiting to give you first-hand experience of what it was like to fly Concorde on the same simulator on which they were trained. There is only one original operational Concorde Simulator in the World, and it's here at Brooklands Museum.
Whether you've never flown an aircraft before or you are a fully qualified pilot, Mike and John will tailor your experience to ensure that you get the best from your flight(s).
An experience like no other - From beginners to test pilots, you will enjoy this unforgettable experience.
Please note the minimum age for participation is 16 years, (including Guests) and participants aged 16-18 years must be accompanied by an adult (over 18 years).
Your Platinum Experience includes:
- Museum Admission
- Briefing in Members' Bar, by Captain Mike and Captain John.
- A presentation on Brooklands, its heritage and Concorde.
- The Concorde Experience Flight on Concorde G-BBDG with a glass of Champagne.
- Visit the flight deck of Concorde with your Concorde Captain Mike and John.
- Three-Course Captain's Lunch, with wine and soft drinks.
- Two hours in the Simulator, with 45 minutes at the controls.
- Concorde Simulator Certificate signed by your Captain.
Plan your visit
13th November, 10am-4:30pm
Concorde Platinum Simulator Experience - £1750 per person
Brooklands Museum, Brooklands Road, Weybridge KT13 0SL
Parking is in the main visitor car park
Step-free access around site Assistance dogs only are admitted on site. Accessibility at the Museum >
Please note Concorde is not wheelchair accessible.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any assistance.