Friday 15th March
Concorde Gold Simulator Flight
Be behind the controls of Concorde ...
Our team of Captains are all former British Airways Concorde Flight Crew and have a total of over 150 years of service flying and instructing on the BA fleet. They are waiting to give you first-hand experience of what it was like to fly Concorde on the same simulator on which they were all trained. There is only one operational Concorde Simulator in the World, and it's here at Brooklands Museum.
Whether you've never flown an aircraft before or you are a fully qualified pilot, our Concorde Pilots will tailor your experience to ensure that you get the best from your flight(s).
An experience like no other - From beginners to test pilots, you will enjoy this unforgettable experience.
Please note the minimum age for participation is 16 years, (including Guests) and participants aged 16-18 years must be accompanied by an adult (over 18 years).
Your Gold Experience includes:
- Museum Admission
- Briefing in Members' Bar, by your Captain.
- A presentation on Brooklands, its heritage and Concorde.
- The Concorde Experience Flight on Concorde G-BBDG with a glass of Champagne.
- Visit the flight deck of Concorde with your Concorde Captain.
- Three-Course Captain's Lunch, with wine and soft drinks.
- Two hours in the Simulator, with 30 minutes at the controls.
- Concorde Simulator Certificate signed by your Captain.
Plan your visit
15th March, 10am-4:30pm
Concorde Gold Simulator Experience - £700 per person
Concorde Gold Extra Guest - £140 per person
This includes all parts of the Gold package except for access to the Simulator. Limited to one guest per flyer.
Brooklands Museum, Brooklands Road, Weybridge KT13 0SL
Parking is in the main visitor car park
Step-free access around site Assistance dogs only are admitted on site. Accessibility at the Museum >
Please note Concorde is not wheelchair accessible.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any assistance.