Concorde Celebration Day, formerly Concorde Champagne Day
Saturday 13th July
Exclusive days evoking the magic of Concorde
Jointly hosted by a former Concorde Pilot and former members of Concorde cabin crew. Enjoy a welcome Bucks Fizz reception, and a visit to the Flight Deck, after your virtual flight, accompanied by Champagne! Additionally, experience an authentic Concorde menu re-created for your lunch.
After lunch, a former Concorde pilot will deliver an enthralling and emotional presentation on Concorde, her design, development, life and her retirement.
If you flew Concorde in the past, we would be delighted to welcome you on board again. If you have never had the opportunity, now is the time to take your seat.
Please note the minimum age for participation is 16 years, and participants aged 16-18 years must be accompanied by an adult (over 18 years). Participants under the age of 18 years will be given an alternative to Champagne.
Your Champagne Day includes:
- Museum Admission
- Welcome Bucks Fizz Reception
- Presentation on Brooklands, its heritage, and Concorde.
- The Concorde Experience Flight on the Brooklands Concorde.
- Visit the Flight Deck of Concorde with your Captain.
- Concorde Captains' Lunch in the prestigious Bluebird Room.
- Presentation by a Former Concorde Pilot.
- Concorde Flight Certificate signed by Former Concorde Pilot
Plan your visit
13th July, 9am-5pm
Concorde Celebration Day - £190 per person
Brooklands Museum, Brooklands Road, Weybridge KT13 0SL
Parking is in the main visitor car park
Step-free access around site Assistance dogs only are admitted on site. Accessibility at the Museum >
Please note Concorde is not wheelchair accessible.
Please email email@example.com if you require any assistance.