Sunday 7th May
Best of British Day
Guest appearance by Paddington Bear
Celebrate the best of British manufacturing at our Best of British day - with special guest Paddington™
The big weekend of King Charles III's Coronation will see Brooklands celebrate the Best of British - from British manufacturing down to one of our best-loved characters Paddington™ joining in the action.
There will be a host of British built vehicles, from the pre-war Alvis, Norton and Sunbeam right through to the latest Jaguar models. We'll also be celebrating 100 years of MG and the Aston Martin Razor Blade, and 75 years of Land Rover.
All British marques are welcome to join, independently or with a Car Club.
Join us for a right royal knees-up; with a host of British entertainment:
- Royal Punch & Judy show
- Children's entertainment
- Morris dancers
- Traditional children's fairground rides*
- Big brass band
- Paddington™ making appearances at intervals during the day
See action on Test Hill, and Car Club displays around the site with traditional British fayre in and around the Paddock as well as Café.
*Additional charges apply
Plan your visit
May 7th, 2023 10am - 5pm
Normal Museum Admission Applies
On the day / In Advance
Adult £24.20 / £22.95
Senior/Student £23.10 / £21.95
Family (2 Adults, 2 Children) £63.25 / £59.95
Family (1 Adult, 3 Children) £39.05 / £36.95
Child £13.20 / £12.55
Under 5's go free
* Ticket prices include a 10% voluntary donation which enables us to reclaim tax on the whole ticket price under Gift Aid. You can choose not to include the donation when you buy your tickets.
Parking in The Heights off Wellington Way - please follow event signage.
Step-free access around site Assistance dogs only are admitted on site. Accessibility at the Museum >
- Events are always popular, so we advise you to book your entry tickets in advance to guarantee admission. Brooklands Members and London Bus Museum Members don't need to book, just ensure to bring your valid membership card on the day.
- Visitors with an existing pre-booked ticket or Gift Voucher will need to pre-book their visit and must bring their tickets or vouchers with them.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Ticket prices include a 10% voluntary donation which enables us to reclaim tax on the whole ticket price under Gift Aid. You can choose not to include the donation when you buy your tickets.
At events where we are running Test Hill, anyone who wishes to take part will need to produce a valid driving licence as part of the signing-on process. The licence must be for the type of vehicle you are looking to drive or ride. They must also attend the briefing session after signing on, before participating in the Test Hill ascents.
As part of an essential fundraising programme to safeguard the future of Test Hill, we are asking for a voluntary contribution from everyone who wishes to take part in the ascents and are suggesting £5.00 as a suitable contribution. More details will be available at the signing-in area - Thank you.
- Members don't need to pre-book a ticket for the event, but are required to bring their Membership card with them on the day for entry.
- Assistance dogs only are admitted on site. Please contact us in advance to discuss if you are unsure.
- Children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please be considerate of our neighbours on your arrival and departure from the Museum.
Registration for Clubs and Trade Stands is now closed.
The deadline for registering both Car Clubs and Trade Stands is Midnight on Sunday 23rd April We will not be able to include any submissions after the closing date.
All British vehicles will enter the site via the Campbell Entrance off Brooklands Road, KT13 0QN.
Visitors in all other vehicles should park in The Heights off Wellington Way - please follow event signage.