Auto Italia - Italian Car Day
- Date May 4, 2019
- Time 8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.
- Suitable for Everyone
One of the biggest events of the year at Brooklands celebrating the UK’s obsession with all things Italian. This will be Auto Italia’s 34th Spring Gathering - the UK’s first and finest all-Italian car event. Expect the site to be bursting with all types of Italian cars (and a few motorbikes).
Test Hill demonstration will be taking place, in addition to action on the Mercedes-Benz World circuit. In previous years there have been over 200 Ferraris alone! This year there will be just as much to see and do, including many trade and club stands so come early, bring your camera and plan the whole day at Brooklands!
Auto Italia - Italian Car Day 2019: Event Guide
- Auto Italia is one of our biggest events of the year, it will be a fabulous fest celebrating the best of the Italian Automotive industry. The site will be extremely busy on the day, so whilst we have implemented extra entrance points to speed up the entry process, there will undoubtedly be queues to get in.
Top Tip: Make sure you have your ticket or exact money ready at the gate, it will help us get everyone on site quicker.
- As the site and public parking spaces fill up we will be redirecting people to additional parking areas. Please be ready to follow the directions of marshals and keep an eye on signage as you approach the site. For more information on parking areas please read the Getting Here section.
- This year we have additional catering outlets on site so check out the list below. There may still be queues, especially around lunchtime.
Top Tip: All our catering outlets are marked on the event map and timetable which can be picked up FREE at all the entry points and on site.
Italian cars & motorcycles should enter the Museum site via the Campbell Gate off the B374, please follow the yellow temporary parking signs on the local roads to guide you to the right place. If the Museum site is full, Italian cars will be re-directed to public parking areas, which are in The Heights off Wellington Way with overflow parking in the Community Park if required with park and ride buses - please follow event signage.
Drivers of Alfa Romeos now have their own dedicated entry gate which leads into the parking area in the top of The Heights, adjacent to the Museum. Please follow the temporary yellow parking direction signs to find this area. They will be labelled “Alfa Romeo Cars” with direction arrows to show you which way to go.
Parking for those in non-Italian cars is in The Heights off Wellington Way with overflow parking in the Community Park if required with park and ride buses - please follow event signage.
This is a premium event:
On the Day
Family (2 adults and up to 3 children) £50
Children (5-16) £9
BTM & LBPT members £5.50 (see details below)
Advance tickets are no longer available. Please note that advance tickets do not guarantee that there will be space in the Museum.
There is no surcharge for Club Level members and children of Family members.
Assistance dogs only are admitted on site. Children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult. For full visitor guidelines please click here
At all events where we are running Test Hill or Cavalcades at Mercedes Benz World, anyone who wishes to take part will need to produce a valid driving licence as part of the signing-on process. The licence must be for the type of vehicle you are looking to drive or ride.
As part of an essential fundraising programme to safeguard the future of Test Hill, we are asking for a voluntary contribution from everyone who wishes to take part in the ascents and are suggesting £5.00 as a suitable contribution. More details will be available at the signing-in area - Thank you.
Food and Drink
Railton Bistro (Clubhouse)
Open from 11:30am, everyone is welcome!
Enjoy the warm cosy atmosphere of the art deco Napier Room; now offering full table service and a sit down bistro menu for lunch. Download the Sample Menu*
Bookings are recommended. Please call 01932 858 005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunbeam Café (Clubhouse)
Open from 8am (Hot food available from 11.45am until 2.30pm) Breakfast served until 11.15am, hot and cold lunches, cakes, drinks and ice cream
Brooklands Grill (Paddock)
Open from 9am Pastries, breakfast bacon and sausage rolls served until 11.30am, burgers, pittas and hot & cold drinks
Caffe Pista da Corsa (Aircraft Factory)
Open from 10:30am Salad Bar, Hot food & cold Drinks
- Coffee and Snacks (Press Hut) Open from 8am
- Coffee and Ice Cream Bar (Finishing Straight) Open from 9am
- Shell Pagoda Ice Cream Parlour Open from 11am
- Brooklands Bar (BP Petrol Pagoda) Open from 11:30am