Sunday 14th August
Sunday 14th August
On Sunday 14 August, we'll be welcoming the Aston Martin Heritage Festival to Brooklands Musuem.
The Aston Martin Heritage Festival is organised by the Aston Martin Heritage Trust to celebrate the rich history and heritage of Aston Martin Lagonda.
There is a lot to celebrate as Aston Martin have a long and diverse history with Brooklands, such as:
- The pre-war Aston Martin factory in Feltham was just 10 miles from Brooklands
- All pre-war Aston Martins were road-tested at Brooklands
- Aston Martin set ten world records at Brooklands in 1922, on one day!
- The first ever motor race Aston Martin took part in was at Brooklands in 1920 and many more cars raced there during the interwar years
This is also a celebration of 75 years since David Brown bought the company and there will be a great display of models throughout the DB era. And... if that isn't enough it is 50 years since the introduction of the iconic Aston Martin V8 Engine.
There will be parking by era, special displays, pop up AMHT Museum and excellent Trade Stands, along with the opportunity to explore the museum too! A3, the oldest surviving Aston Martin in the world will be at the event, alongside Green Pea which is celebrating its 100th anniversary this year - both of these cars raced at Brooklands!
Pre-war Aston Martin car owners will have the opportunity to drive up Test Hill which will be fantastic.
If you are coming to the event in an Aston Martin or Lagonda you are required to book your ticked via Aston Martin Heritage Trust website here so your car can be parked in the correct display. All non Aston Martin cars or pedestrian visitors can be booked on our website or purchased on the day. You can book on to the Aston Martin evening meal here
Plan your visit
August 14, 2022 10am - 5pm
Normal Museum Admission Applies
Senior (65+)/Student 18.95
Child (5-18, under 5 FREE) 11.00
Family 1 adult (& up to 3 children) 32.60
Family 2 adults (& up to 3 children) 52.50
Brooklands Members Free
LBPT Members Free
* Ticket prices include a 10% voluntary donation which enables us to reclaim tax on the whole ticket price under Gift Aid. You can choose not to include the donation when you buy your tickets.
Entry for participating cars is via the Campbell Gate off Brooklands Road (KT13 0QN). Parking for all non-Aston Martin cars is in our main visitor car park (via Brooklands Drive).
Brooklands Museum, Brooklands Road, Weybridge, Surrey.
SatNav for visitor car park: KT13 0SL
Step-free access around site Assistance dogs only are admitted on site. Accessibility at the Museum >