American Day Sunday 5th September
- Date September 5, 2021
- Time 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Suitable for Everyone
A day devoted to stars and stripes as Brooklands welcomes a whole host of American cars and motorbikes.
Expect a feast of chrome and colour with some gleaming Dodge, Chryslers, Chevrolet, Oldsmobile Fords, Hot Rods and much more around the Paddock, Motoring Village and Finishing Straight.
It’s not just American Cars and bikes that will be filling up the site, the Paddock will be alive with the sounds of Country and Rock'n Roll, Cheerleader performances and food stalls packed with Hot Dogs, burgers and all sorts of American themed goodies.
Normal Museum admission applies.
Senior (65+)/Student £16.95
Child (5-16, under 5 FREE) £9.95
Family 1 adult (& up to 3 children) £29.00
Family 2 adults (& up to 3 children) £46.95
Brooklands Members & LBPT Members FREE
We're Good To Go
"We’re Good To Go” is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and has a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
* Ticket prices include a 10% voluntary donation which enables us to reclaim tax on the whole ticket price under Gift Aid. You can choose not to include the donation when you buy your tickets.
- Timed-entry tickets are no longer required, but visitors should book their event admission tickets online in advance. These will now be for arrival at any time on the day for which you have booked, you no longer need to book a specific time slot to arrive.
- All tickets currently booked will automatically be useable at any time on the day for which you have booked.
- Brooklands Museum Members and LBPT Members no longer need to pre-book their visit, but event capacities remain limited, so we recommend booking your tickets for event days online in advance.
- Visitors with an existing pre-booked ticket or Gift Voucher will need to pre-book their visit by calling 01932 857381 and must bring their tickets or vouchers with them.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. In the case of a change in government guidelines, tickets are covered by our Covid-19 ticket guarantee. For more information please see the COVID FAQs
All American cars and motorbikes are welcome to attend, with entry via the Campbell Gate off Brooklands Road. Parking for all non-American cars is in our main visitor car park (via Brooklands Drive) and in The Heights off Wellington Way - please follow event signage.
We have been working hard to implement Covid safety measures to ensure all our events are safe and enjoyable for all our visitors. Our events will follow the latest Government guidelines, please visit our Visitor Safety FAQ for full details.
Club and Trade Stand Bookings
01932 857381 firstname.lastname@example.org
General and Ticket Enquiries
01932 857381 email@example.com
Assistance dogs only are admitted on site. Children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult. For full visitor guidelines please click here