Aged 13-18 and looking to get involved with Brooklands Museum? Join our Youth Panel!
We are now recruiting new members for our Brooklands Museum Youth Panel, a group run by young people for young people. This is an excellent opportunity to have your voice heard, gain new skills for your CV and meet other like minded young people
We are looking for young people to play an active role in the Museum by...
- Offering a fresh perspective of the collections by creating and delivering your own tour
- Organising events to encourage younger people to visit the museum
- Creating learning resources for school visits and family activities
We are looking for people who are…
- Interested in learning about the Museum’s collections and history
- Enthusiastic, approachable, and friendly
- Available for meetings on the last Saturday of every month from 11.00am until 13.00pm
In return the Youth Panel offers you the opportunity to…
- Have your voice heard and make changes within the Museum
- Work on projects and develop skills for your CV and DofE award
- Chat with museum professionals as well as people in the aviation and motoring industry
- Meet like-minded young people
Call: 01932 857 381 or email Laura at email@example.com to find out more.