As the birthplace of British motoring and aviation Brooklands Museum is an informative and inspiring site for an educational visit. Explore engineering through our collection of cars, aeroplanes, motorcycles and bicycles or visit the unique Stratosphere Chamber, built by Sir Barnes Wallis.
FE and HE groups can book a guided tour of the Museum, please let us know your interest on booking.
The admission price for pre-booked educational visits:
- Self-guided visit is £5.00 per student in full-time education
- Guided tour visit is £6.00 per student in full-time education
How to Book
- Choose the activity you would like and possible dates for your visit and call the Learning office to check availability.
- The Learning Office can be contacted by calling 01932 857381 or by emailing email@example.com
- Please call as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Before You Visit
- On booking a visit you will receive a visit information pack. Please read it carefully and distribute the relevant information to the other adults involved with the trip.
- Return the booking form
- Book a pre-visit to familiarise yourself with our site (available for group leaders and one additional person)
- Contact us should you need to change an aspect of your visit, e.g. numbers
- A timetable of the day will be sent shortly before your visit. When you receive this please brief all group leaders abut the day
We accept cash, cheques or cards, either in advance or on the day. We ask that groups provide a single payment for their booking.
Please note that a cancellation fee of £30 will be charged if the Museum is not informed if a group visit is not going ahead at least 1 week before the reserved date.
Brooklands Museum has a limited number of work experience places available each year. Why not try out a career within the museum sector at this interesting and historic venue? Places are extremely limited so apply early to avoid disappointment.
To apply email John Silver firstname.lastname@example.org