To keep everyone safe we encourage:
- Wearing a face covering indoors unless medically exempt or seated in the café
- Being mindful to keep a safe distance from other visitors and staff
- Using the hand sanitizer point at the entrance to the cafe
- Using contactless/cashless payment
We will ensure that:
- Our indoor space remains well ventilated with windows/ doors open.
- Our staff will continue to wear face coverings whilst working and serving you. As an additional precautionary measure, we will retain our protective screens across service points for the time being.
- Tables and touchpoints will continue to be sanitized regularly throughout the day.
We will continue to operate our lunch menu whereby orders are taken at the till point and dishes delivered to your table. Hot, cold drinks, grab & go sandwiches, cakes, and snacks are available throughout the day.
Set in the heart of the museum, the historic Sunbeam Café is open to all visitors and is a great pit stop on your tour. We offer an extensive range of delights including Barista coffees, teas and hot drinks, artisan baked cakes (gluten free always available) and refreshing cold drinks. A spot of lunch is what we do best, a selection of sandwiches, a range of hot meals, seasonal salads and a children’s menu available. Cream teas with freshly baked scones, clotted cream and jam are perfect for your afternoon snack.
Thinking of arranging a small group visit? Why not make it extra special and pre-book our private room ‘The Annexe’ - an ideal spot to have for lunch away from the hustle and bustle. Afternoon tea packages are available.
For more information, please call the team on 01932 858 005.
- 10:00–11:30am Breakfast
- 12:00 Lunch with hot food until 2:30pm
- Café closes at the same time as the Museum Opening Times
Children’s Soft Play area
Following the Coronavirus safety guidelines, the soft play area remains closed.
Chef’s home-made pie of the day
Salmon supreme, lemon and dill sauce
Grilled Cajun chicken breast, seasonal salad selection
Cauliflower tikka masala, steamed rice
Sausage, chips and beans
Jacket potatoes with an assortment of fillings
Freshly prepared sandwiches
Home-made bread and butter pudding
Afternoon Cream Tea
Any tea or coffee, freshly baked scone, clotted cream and jam