Christmas Dining at Brooklands
Celebrate surrounded by Art Deco Elegance
We are delighted to announce that our festive dining restaurant will be open in December on select dates for lunches or dinner.
This Christmas enjoy the magic of the historical museum with a relaxed dining experience in the refurbished Napier Restaurant.
Enjoy delicious food, fine wine and great company in this beautiful Edwardian space with a full Christmas theme.
After what has been a difficult year for businesses and family groups, Christmas deserves celebrating.
Choose from either a 2 or 3-course menu
Both are served with a glass of bubbly, Amuse Bouche, speciality teas or coffee, mini mince pies and bottled water
2 Courses £35.95
3 courses £42.95
Prices are inclusive of VAT.
(Discount applies for club level members)
|Thur 10th December||Lunch 12:00 - 16:00||Limited Space|
|Fri 11th December||Dinner 18:00 - 22:00||Available|
|Sat 12th December||Dinner 18:00 - 22:00||Available|
|Thur 17th December||Lunch 12:00 - 16:00||Available|
|Fri 18th December||Dinner 18:00 - 22:00||Available|
|Sat 19th December||Lunch 12:00 - 16:00||Limited Space|
To request more information or make a reservation, please email us at hospitality@brooklandsmuseum or call our bookings team on 01932 858 005.
A deposit of £10.00 per person is required to secure the booking.
We are currently accepting bookings, subject to availability. Under the current government regulations for Tier 2, we need to make you aware that should the tier level not change by the time of your booking we can only accept single household or support bubble reservation for a maximum of 6 guests.
All bookings remain provisional at the current time and cannot be confirmed fully until the UK Government provides updated guidance. Once this is the case we will contact you to confirm the details of your booking with a deposit payment.
Your deposit will remain safe and in the unfortunate event that your booking cannot proceed, we will refund your deposit in full, using the original method of payment.
The information we have available is to the best of our knowledge and subject to change between the time of advance booking and the date of dining.
Our venue is compliant with the government guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19.
- Arrival times will be staggered to ensure guests can enjoy sufficient time with safe social distancing in the one-way route museum attractions
- On arrival to the Museum, each guest will have their temperature taken and be asked to complete a Covid questionnaire (this will be emailed to each booking organiser with confirmation)
- A one-way route will operate when entering the clubhouse first floor rooms
- All tables will be set out with 2m between them, separate access route to restrooms
- Full table service will be available through the dining experience
- Guests must (unless exempt) wear a face-covering whilst indoors unless seated at their table
- Serving staff will be wearing face coverings
- Toilets are being cleaned frequently with social distancing procedures in place
Due to the current government tiering system, we are only able to take bookings for single households or support bubble.
Find out more about COVID safety at Brooklands Museum