Morris Eight Saloon
1935, Campbell Shed, On long term display
This car was owned from 1942 to 1996 by Miss Irene Codd of Esher who bought it second hand from the first Esher Librarian. Miss Codd’s father was a full member of the RAC as early as 1905 and was also a frequent visitor to Brooklands and mixed with many of the leading racing drivers of the day.
The vehicle has been preserved in very good condition and retains most of its original interior. In 2020, the car had a complete engine overhaul, with new valves, piston rings and many other parts being replaced.