Paste this code immediately after the opening

tag:

Search

Collection Item

Mountain Circuit

From 1930, races on a smaller section of the track known as the 'Mountain Circuit' were introduced by the new Clerk of the Course, Mr A Percy Bradley. 

This fast and furious 1¼ mile lap running from the Fork to the rear of Members’ Hill and back, provided a cross between road and track racing. It was a tough course for the drivers and a stern test of acceleration, braking, and road-holding for the cars.

Collection Data

Date Built
1930

Location
Race Track

Category
Historic Buildings