Clubhouse and Paddock
The green-domed Clubhouse was built in 1907 to accommodate the race track officials such as stewards, the Clerk of the Scales and the Clerk of the Course. Enjoy the period atmosphere and the evocative room settings including the Ladies' Reading Room, the Clerk of the Course’s Office, and Art Gallery.
See the displays, exhibits and collections of memorabilia throughout the ground floor of the 1907 Clubhouse.
The Scoreboard is an exact replica of the 12-metre structure that stood in the pre-war Brooklands Paddock. Funded by the Brooklands Members and Aston Martin, the scoreboard was constructed in 2017 for the 110th anniversary of the track's opening.
Garden of Memories
The ‘Garden of Memories’ provides a peaceful corner of shade and colour in memory of the great drivers, aviators and mechanics who helped create ‘The Spirit of Brooklands’. The generations of workers at Vickers, British Aircraft Corporation and British Aerospace who were the driving force of the British aviation industry are also honoured.
The Avro Shed
This reconstruction of A.V.Roe’s original shed contains an accurate replica of the ‘Roe 1’ Biplane, the original of which was used by A.V.Roe to carry out pioneering flight trials on the Finishing Straight in 1908.