Concorde Champagne Days
Exclusive days evoking the magic of Concorde
Hosted by Chief Concorde Pilot, Captain Mike Bannister, enjoy an authentic Concorde menu re-created for your lunch, and enjoy Champagne on board Concorde.
In addition, enjoy a welcome Bucks Fizz reception, and a visit to the Flight Deck with Captain Bannister after your virtual flight, accompanied by Champagne!
After lunch, Captain Bannister will deliver an enthralling and emotional presentation on Concorde, her design and development, her life, the accident and her retirement.
If you flew Concorde in the past, we would be delighted to welcome you on board again. If you never had the opportunity, now is the time to take your seat.
£135 per person
Pre-booking is essential for this event.
Items Included in the Price
- Museum Admission
- Welcome Bucks Fizz Reception in the Members' Bar
- Presentation on Brooklands, its heritage, and Concorde.
- The Concorde Experience Flight on the Brooklands Concorde.
- Visit to the Flight Deck of Concorde with your Captain.
- Concorde Captains' Lunch in the prestigious Bluebird Room.
- Presentation by Captain Mike Bannister, Chief Concorde Pilot.
- Concorde Flight Certificate signed by Captain Bannister.