- Date July 17, 2019
- Time 7:00p.m. - 9:00p.m.
- Suitable for Adults
Join us for this year's AGM where you can hear all about us from our committee members, bring up any questions you may have, meet the committee and hear Museum CEO Tamalie Newbery talk about the future of Brooklands.
Notice of the Eleventh BTM Annual General Meeting 17th July 2019
The Annual General Meeting of the Brooklands Trust Members will be held at 7.00pm on Wednesday 17th July 2019 at the Brooklands Museum, Brooklands Road, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 0QN.
- 6pm Bar open and food available.
- 7pm AGM - Agenda
1. Apologies for absence,
2. Approval of the minutes of the tenth AGM held 17th July 2018,
3. Receive the Chairman’s report,
4. Receive the Treasurer’s report,
5. Election of Officers and Committee,
- AGM closes, followed by Contributions from Committee Members and question time.
- Short break (bar open).
- Presentation by Museum Director and CEO, Tamalie Newbery.
Any paid-up Brooklands Trust Member may stand for election.
If you are considering standing I encourage you to have an informal chat with our Chairman Neil Bailey or any other committee member. Nomination forms can be obtained from the BTM office and must be returned by Wednesday 10th July 2019.
Proxy votes may be sent to the Hon Secretary via The BTM office at the Museum, by 16th July 2019.
Any motion for consideration at the AGM must be submitted in writing to the Hon Secretary via the BTM Administrator by 10th July 2019.
AGM papers will be available from our website www.brooklandsmembers.co.uk or alternatively just telephone the BTM office 01932 857382 ext. 226 (Monday to Friday) for your copy. Papers will be available on the night.