There is a level of Brooklands Membership to suit everyone, take a look at our different options:-
Membership Levels and prices (discount direct debit prices shown in brackets):
- Individual Adult- £47 (£45)
- Double ( 2 named adults) - £73 (£68)
- Family 1 (1 named adult and up to 3 children) - £60 (£55)
- Family 2 (2 named adults and up to 3 children) - £90 (£85)
- Club Level (2 named adults and up to 3 children plus 2 extra guests) - £140 (£135)
- International - £59
- Young Member (17-21 yrs) £26
- Corporate Membership - new options for business memberships soon
- Free Entry to Brooklands Museum to the named member(s)*
- Parking in the main Museum car park by the shop entrance between 9am and 6pm when visiting the Museum only. When attending an evening event access will normally be via the Campbell Gate
- Discounted Entry to the Concorde Experience
- Access to the Brooklands Members Evening Talks (a Members discounted fee applies)
- Bi-Monthly copies of the “Brooklands Bulletin” sent by post
- Discounted Entry to some premium Museum Events
- Access to Brooklands Members Special Events and Tours (discounted fee applies)
- Members Fast Track entry to major events
- Monthly e-mail members only newsletter
Additional benefits for CLUB LEVEL Members only
- Free Entry to Brooklands Museum to the named member. The member may nominate an associate adult at the same address to be a second cardholder, this is intended for partners or family members.
- Free entry to the Museum for three children aged 16yrs or under. Children must be accompanied by at least one of the adult cardholders.*
- Free entry to the Museum for up to two guests of the member at any one time*
- Parking on the Museum site and entry to the museum via Brooklands Road and the Campbell gate at weekends **
- Parking in reserved Club Level Only bays in the Heights Car Park on special event days.
- Access to the Member’s Bar in the 1907 Clubhouse with views across the paddock and motoring village from the balcony***
- Specific Club Level events such as Sunday Carvery Lunch, "Jazz in the bar" and "Reel to Reel" film lunches.
- Waiving of any surcharge for Museum "premium" event days.
International Level benefits
- Available to persons residing overseas on a permanent basis only
- Online verions of the Brooklands Bulletin (or printed versions at extra cost)
- Club Level entry to Brooklands Museum up to twice a year
- Monthly e-mail Members only newsletter
- Access to Brooklands Members special events and tours when in the UK (discounted fees may apply)
- Members Fast Track entry to major events
- Discounted entry to some Museum charged events
Coming soon - new options for business Memberships
Designed for businesses who wish to support the museum and includes up to six club level memberships for named persons at Club Level
For details on our corporate Level membership please contact the Membership office.
Phone: 01932 857381 ext 226
Additional information and Special Notices
* During normal opening hours and up to the normal entry fee. Some “Special Events” (such as Auto Italia and the Double Twelve) may attract a “premium” where the entrance is greater than the normal museum entrance fee. On these days’ members may be asked to contribute the difference according to their membership level. The surcharge does not apply to new or renewing Club Level Members from 2/3/18
** Club Level Members may park on the Museum site via the Campbell Gate, in any vehicle, at weekends only subject to any event restrictions.
When events are taking place at the Museum you may be asked to park in The Heights car park, there will be a row near the entrance reserved for Club Level Members and marked by an "A" board. Should this area become full then parking will be in the general event parking area, any overflow areas or as directed by a marshal.
Details of any event parking amendments will be published n the event website entry and the Members Email newsletter.
During the week Club Level Members with non-classic cars must use the main Museum car park behind MBWorld, the car park is for the use of those visiting the Museum only and is open from 9am to 6pm.
Members with a Classic vehicle from 1975 or earlier (cars, motorcycles & commercials) may park on the Museum site at any time subject to any event restrictions. If you do bring your classic to the Museum you are invited to park in the Motoring Village for the vehicle to be displayed to the public. If your classic does not fit the criteria of any particular event occurring at Brooklands, then we will ask you to park in The Heights or the main Museum car park behind MBWorld.
Members must adhere to the instructions given by any member of staff or volunteer marshal at the Museum.
For full details of the parking rules please click here
*** The Clubhouse bar is open Friday and Sunday and some special event days/evenings.