Isle of Man Festival of Motoring
September 13, 2023 - September 18, 2023
We are delighted that the Brooklands Driving Club wish to join the Isle of Man Festival of Motoring in September 2023.
£759 per person sharing a bedroom/car (£1,518 in total for two persons)
£1,259 per person in a room/car on their own (£259.00 reduction from the total 2-person price)
These prices are based on including the below items: -
- Return Steam Packet Ferry Crossing from Heysham/Liverpool to Douglas - please call us on 01732 879153 to choose your preferred route
- 5 Nights 4* accommodation at the Comis Hotel, Mount Murray
- Buffet Breakfast each Morning
- 2 Exclusive runs on the Sloe Mountain Road
- Admission to the Isle of Man Motor Museum
- Admission to the Jurby Transport Museum
- Static Car Display on Loch Promenade in Douglas
- Escorted Motorcade on the 'TT Circuit' from Douglas to Ramsey
- Exclusive Run on the 'TTMountain Road'
- Manx Afternoon Tea at the famous Creg-Ny-Baa
- Exclusive Photo-shoot at the TT Grandstand
- Festival Booklet featuring Maps & Festival of Motoring Information
- Commemorative Rally Plate
- Complimentary Car Parking at all hotels
- ABTOT protection via our ABTOT membership number 5405
Important to note prior to making a booking:-
A) Please ensure you have read and are comfortable with our conditions of booking before paying your deposit. See here.
B) Please ensure you are aware that to confirm a place, a 20% deposit is required, with the final balance payable ten weeks prior to the tour departure.