#ThanksToYou FREE entry!
28 November 2018
Enjoy FREE entry to Brooklands Museum as part of the National Lottery #ThanksToYou campaign in December
From 3rd to 7th December 2018, we are opening our doors for free to National Lottery players. We are one of 400 participating National Lottery funded visitor attractions across the UK in saying ‘thanks’ to people who have raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket. Brooklands Museum received £5.6M from the Heritage Lottery Fund which enabled us to build the Aircraft Factory and Flight Shed and restore the only surviving section of the Finishing Straight. We have joined the #ThanksToYou campaign which is our way of thanking Lottery players and inviting them to see how this contribution has transformed the site.
Simply come to the Museum on any day from the 3rd – 7th December (inclusive) bringing a current or old Lottery ticket or Scratch Card and you will be allowed FREE entry.
If no Lottery Ticket or Scratch Card is produced, normal admission prices apply (see Ticket Information).
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer allows FREE entry to any individual who can show a past or current Lottery Ticket or Scratch Card or proof of playing the National Lottery on-line at the point of entry.
- Visitors must present one valid Lottery ticket or Scratch Card per person.
- The offer runs from 3rd – 7th December 2018 inclusive.
- It includes entry onto the Museum site and access to all the exhibition areas including the award-winning Aircraft Factory and Flight Shed.
- The Concorde Experience and Simulator Rides in the 4D Theatre are not included but can be purchased on the day of your visit subject to availability.